Our business is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Financials Functional Consultant to join our team.
Since 2003, Percipient has been helping businesses across different sectors to improve and grow using Sage and Oracle ERP Systems. As one of the fastest growing and award-winning Sage partners in the UK, we are looking to add the right candidate to our highly regarded consultancy team.
Training and certification will be provided to the successful candidate.
Financials Functional Consultant
Job Title: Financials Functional Consultant
Location: Lostock Gralam, Cheshire
Salary: £35k to £50k pa based on experience
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Reporting to our Operations Director, the main focus of the Financials Functional Consultant will be implementing accounting systems on a Cloud Infrastructure.
Required skills and expertise:
- Experience of implementing and improving finance functions within an ERP system (currently in a financials ERP consultancy or end user systems analyst role)
- Must have experience of delivering these changes following a recognised methodology or controlled release procedures
- Able to multi-task effectively delivering solutions to a high standard within agreed timescales
- Communication skills must be strong and comfortable in interacting with customers in a frequent and positive way
- Able to understand, articulate and document client requirements in a way that is easy to interpret
- Able to demonstrate how they can collaborate with the customer to successfully complete shared objectives and goals
- Formal accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or relevant work experience
- Able to work calmly under pressure, demonstrating a strong desire to deliver the agreed solution and showing the motivation to overcome issues that may arise to deliver a successful outcome
- Capable of following an implementation methodology. Percipient will provide training in their tried and proven methodology but we would like to have a candidate capable of working in a prescribed way
- Able to adapt as and when should the need arrive to keep the project on time and budget
- Must be organised and willing to travel when required
- Ideally located in North West but not essential for the right candidate
- Home and/or office based to be agreed on offer
For more information or to discuss this role in detail please call us on 01606 871332 or email email@example.com