Successfully Managing Your Financial Performance by Property
Join us on Friday 21st February 2020 at 1pm (GMT), for our first Sage Intacct webinar ‘Successfully Managing Your Financial Performance by Property’.
Learn how we can help to automate and streamline key business processes to give you greater speed, productivity and insight, with Sage Intacct.
Are multiple financial systems impeding your ability to report, analyse and consolidate?
Sage Intacct is a powerful financial management platform that automates and streamlines, key business process to give you greater speed, productivity and insight to drive your business growth.
As a true cloud accounting solution, Sage Intacct easily integrates with other leading applications. It can be customised for your unique business needs and is designed to scale up with your organisation – no matter how big, complex or regulated.
Topics we will be covering include:
- Operating statements by property (current period, actuals, forecast and year-on-year comparison)
- Multi-property analysis and consolidation in real-time
- Income and expense schedules by property and outlet
- Real time analysis and reporting by department or cost centre
As back office processes are becoming increasingly labour intensive, and finance teams are spending too much time chasing down data across disparate legacy systems, Sage Intacct has been proven to reduce close time by up to 70% whilst providing an average of 250% ROI.
Hospitality Finance Experts
We’re specialists in using powerful accounting solutions to help hospitality businesses gain a clear view of their performance.
Take a look at some of our recent hospitality finance articles and hospitality success stories:
- The Rise of the CFO 3.0
- Why Good Service is No Longer Enough
- Galgorm Checks in for Slicker Reporting
- Beyond the Spreadsheet: The True Cost of ERP
- Putting the Back Office Centre Stage
- City Cruises Sets Sail for Enhanced Financial Reporting
- Choosing the Right Finance System
- Five Guys Launches New Recipe for Reporting
- Hospitality Challenges: Are You Engineered for Growth
- Aligning Sage with the USALI
- Bristol Sport Teams Up with Percipient
Get in Touch
If you’d like to know more about Percipient or our work with Sage, get in touch or call the team on 01606 871 332.