Sage Intacct Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition starts 9am on Friday 8 th November 2019.
2. Competition closes midday on Friday 13 th December 2019.
3. Official winner announcement will be Monday 16 th December 2019.
4. All questions must be completed and submitted through the form provided on the Percipient website
5. All entrants to the competition must have the permission of the owner/board prior to submitting their
6. The prize includes implementation of Sage Intacct system only, up to a value of £30,000.00.
Subscription to the Sage Intacct product is not included.
7. The winner accepts there will be a financial commitment to a Sage Intacct subscription, payable to
Percipient, for a minimum of 24 months from the agreed project start date. The winner can select the
level of their subscription requirements, within the limits of these terms and conditions.
8. The implementation will be delivered using the Sage Intacct Multi-Entity Share Model comprising of 5
entities or less.
9. The prize will not include any offerings from Market-Place Partners (MPPs) or integrations to third
party systems. These may be added at subsequent phases and will be charged at the standard
10. The competition is open to hoteliers that are UK registered companies.
11. The winner must be able to accommodate a system implementation project commencing between 3 rd
February 2020 and 21 st February 2020, with key users available at times mutually agreed upon in the
12. The winner will subscribe and adhere to the project delivery methodology specified by the
13. The winner will reimburse the implementor at cost for any travel, accommodation or sustenance
expenses incurred with being on site to provide delivery and support of the implementation.